Back to Paradise

 

Once Upon A Time in Penglipuran

Finally, after a few years, I find myself back in paradise: Bali. I've shared numerous stories on this blog about my trip to this heavenly place, and I never tire of it. This time, I had to go there for business, but it feels more like a pleasure.

Organizing a large group of people was quite tiring, but it was also a fun way to get to know my new colleagues since I'm a newbie. The outcome is satisfying; I believe everyone is enjoying it, despite the jam-packed schedule. It's a wrap!

Beach Hopping 

A few months later, I returned to Bali once again to enjoy a holiday with my partner in crime. This time, we're back with a new status and a whole new adventure together. As usual, we always love exploring on a motorbike, cruising around Canggu, Seminyak, and Uluwatu. However, we still haven't achieved our ultimate goal of trekking to Mount Batur. Hopefully, this year we will be able to fulfill our journey together.

Watching the sunset is a must, so on the first day, we headed to Kuta beach, followed by Canggu the next day, and then Uluwatu. We also enjoy hopping from one café to another, trying out different coffee flavors and snacks. There's one particular restaurant that we always make sure to visit when we're there, Nook. We adore the food and the ambiance.

And of course, we can't forget about the ultimate dessert shop, Gelato Secret. The pink gelato store is now everywhere, making it easy to spot. It was a short yet memorable trip for us. Until we return again, bye Bali!

Comments

Popular Posts