Holiday Vibes

 


I can’t believe it’s already December, time running so fast as coronavirus spread. 2020 it’s been a difficult year for all of us but we managed to overcome it. In early December we heard a piece of good news about the COVID-19 vaccine, some countries like the US and UK have even distributed and done it to several people including the elected president of the USA Joe Biden. I hope in my country it will happen soon.

We are all ready for a better year ahead, we will take baby steps to recovery. I really hope next year we all could live freely breathing the air, hanging out in a café with friends, enjoying a picnic in the park, and traveling through places. Talking about traveling I’ve been missing it a lot. This year I went to Bali for New Year’s Eve and Cirebon for work.

Mini Birthday Celebration


The rest of the days I just spent time at home or at the office. Well, I did have a little birthday celebration with my friends. It was a good day to spend time with people after quarantine for quite a while. I think most people would have the same experienced as me, spending their time streaming movies online through Netflix or any other movie streaming platform. Because of that, my vocabulary in Korean is increasing and my knowledge about Korean pop culture is growing.

Missing The Beach Life 


Last year I took some days off to go on vacation to Bali. I love Bali so much that I could think of any other places to go on holiday. Some of my friends and my cousins were also there, so it was really fun. I spent most of my time hanging out on the beach, taking a stroll through Kuta all day long. It was really tiring but I had so much fun.

My cousin and I also went to Uluwatu and spent a night there because one of our friends had a wedding there. Uluwatu is less crowded than the Kuta area, and it has a beautiful view of the ocean from the cliff. I love the hotel that we stayed in it small yet very comfortable, and what I love the most it has a pool that connected to our balcony.


Morning Coffee From Uluwatu 

Then I went to Ubud and stayed for a night, as usual, Ubud is very tranquil. It is the best area if you want to escape from the hectic and busy street downtown. The only thing that lacks from Ubud is the view of the ocean.

This year I would love to go to Bali for holiday, but for the sake of myself I choose to stay at home. I need to be patient and probably next year i can go there when the situation is in control. Maybe I could go on a hike to Mount Batur, it has been on the top of my list for the past two years. I want to move my body as active as I can by exploring nature and the beauty beneath it. I can’t hardly wait!

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts