Move Your Body Everyday

 


That title is my main goal nowadays. After living in the Pandemic for almost a whole year I try to live a healthier life by eating well, working out every day, sunbathing, and sleeping well. I became paranoid every time I got sick.


Before the pandemic, I usually got flu more than two times a year, especially in the rainy season or in a place with low temperatures. It’s totally a normal thing but after the Pandemic happens, everything changes. I got worried about a sore throat, flu, or just a little body ache.


This pandemic is stressing all of us but we need to see everything from two perspectives the bad side and the good side. The good thing about all of this I think everyone is trying to be more cautious with their health and concerned about hygienic issues. We’ve been taught to routinely wash our hands with soap or using hand sanitizer, wear masks, and keep a physical distance from each other. 

Since a couple months ago I tried to do an exercise every morning before going to work for 30 minutes. Thanks to Chloe Ting YouTube Channel I got motivated every day, although her moves aren’t that easy. I tried all those challenges from the abs challenge, slim thigh challenge, tone leg challenge, and so on. Well, the result isn’t really satisfying, I don’t think I got slimmer in my abs or thigh area but that is not the point.



Making a new habit is not easy, so I salute myself for consistently working out every morning. It is important to move my body actively and that is what I’ve achieved. Also, every 10 am I always try to get a healthy natural vitamin D by sunbathing while walking.

I always loved sunbathing during holidays or working out of town but since the pandemic, I don’t have a chance to do traveling. So I just sunbathe in the park near my house and office. After sweating I felt much healthier. After office hours I just run some errands in a parking lot until sunset time.

I also try to eat healthily, well I don’t do a diet but I am trying to eat fewer carbs, add more protein and eat vegetables that I don’t like and I don’t eat before. It’s slow progress I just eat several types of vegetables but it’s better than nothing right? Then I drink lemon and orange juice every day to get a natural vitamin c.



To support this new normal healthy lifestyle I bought a smartwatch for helping measure calories burned, blood pressure, heartbeat, and steps. It really does motivate me to move my body more and more every day. I read articles that you should at least get 10.000 steps per day because it will help reduce the risk of heart disease, obesity, diabetes high blood pressure, and depression. So that became my goal every day besides working out in the morning.


Well, I should thank Ha Jung Woo Oppa (The Korean Actor that recently I fell in love with) because he made me love walking. In my previous post about Starstruck Over Actor Ha Jung Woo, I said that I searched and watched all of his videos on YouTube.

Then I found out he had a YouTube Channel: The Walking School. His channel is about his interest in walking through the city of Seoul in his spare time with friends or other actors. He also keeps tracking his steps by monitoring through his smart watch and joining a marathon competition overseas. Well, this is the power of celebrities I guess, without realizing it has influenced me to do the same 😍

 

Comments

Popular Posts